SolidKit Library sample projects
From Solid Graphics Wiki
The SolidKit Library sample projects' source code is located in the examples folder of the SolidKit Library installation location. When the projects are compiled and linked using Visual Studio then their output exe files will be created in SolidKit Library's build\bin folder.
- MoveObjectsExample (.NET, C++)
- Example project demonstrates how to move objects in a scene using SolidKit library.
- RealtimeCSGExample (.NET)
- Example project demonstrates using SolidKit library Constructive Solid Geometry functions in interactive applications.
- Earth (C++)
- Example project which shows a Earth globe. Project demostrates how to load the JPG, GIF, BMP, TGA files into OpenGL texture, how to display it, and how to customize view navigation shortcut keys.
- VRMLViewerExample (C++)
- Example SolidKit library project which uses OpenGL and MFC and implements simple VRML objects viewer and VRML objects scene composer.
- MFC_MDI_Template (C++)
- Template SolidKit library project for MFC MDI applications.
- MFC_SDI_Template (C++)
- Template SolidKit library project for MFC SDI applications.
- SolidAssembler (C++)
- A 3D objects and scene modeller project which demonstrates most of the SolidKit library capabilities, such as view navigation, objects manipulation and editing and Constructive Solid Geometry operations.
- Console_Template (C++)
- Template project for console applications. The project demonstrates off-screen rendering and writing the rendered image to a JPG file.
- Console_Template_Pro (.NET, C++)
- Template project for console applications. The project demonstrates using Constructive Solid Geometry functions, off-screen rendering and writing the rendered image to a JPG file.
- ImageConvert (C++)
- Example console application project demonstrating using of the SolidKit Library's SKL::Image class for converting image files.
- ResizeImage (C++)
- Example console application demonstrating using the Image class for resizing images.
- SKL_3DGUI_Template (C++)
- Template SolidKit library project for window based OpenGL/3D applications without using MFC.
- SKL_GUI_Template (C++)
- Template SolidKit library project for window based applications without using MFC.