From Solid Graphics Wiki
|NEW! SolidKit Library now supports development of OpenGL applications in .NET!|
- SolidKit Library
- The SolidKit Library is a programming library for development of 3D/2D graphics applications. The library provides data-model-independent classes for easy navigation in 3D/2D space (for example it provides functions such as pan, rotate, zoom), provides functions for objects manipulation and editing, 3D geometry mathematics functions and Constructive solid geometry for triangle meshes.
- C++ version of the library also provide classes for reading/writing JPEG, GIF, BMP and PNG raster images files using memory formats directly usable by the OpenGL API functions.
- Solid Assembler (Alpha)
- The Solid Assembler is 3D modeling tool. Currently it is in Alpha development stage. It is available for free and it's source code is available in SolidKit Library, including the SolidKit Library Demo.
- ClassGL Library
- The ClassGL Library is a programming library for 3D/2D graphics applications development in C++ for Microsoft Windows family of operating systems using OpenGL and MFC. After major changes and adding new features - the ClassGL Library was in year 2008 released under new name as SolidKit Library.
- Issue Organizer
- The Issue Organizer was web based Issue Tracking System (Bug Tracking System). It was discontinued in 2006 as literally hundreds of similar products flooded the market in about the same time or shortly after Issue Organizer was released. The Issue Organizer is no longer available for purchase.