Reporting a bug in the SolidKit library
From Solid Graphics Wiki
Purpose of this article is to provide tips for reporting a bug/defect in the SolidKit library.
What information should be given to us when reporting a bug
Perhaps the most important thing for us to fix a problem is to actually see it. Therefore it is very important you provide us with at least this information:
- what did you do when the problem happened. Please give us exact steps what you did until the problem occured.
- what is the problem - what happened and what according to you should (or should not) happen.
- if the problem is also visual then please send us screenshots showing the problem, your graphics card information and it's driver version information.
- if the problem happened in your application which use the SolidKit library then please check whether the same problem exists in one or more of the SolidKit Library sample projects too. If yes then tell us. If not then modifying one of the sample applications to the point when the problem occurs and providing us with it's source code would help us greatly to fix the problem, or to identify whether the problem is not caused by any other third party code or your code.
- please provide us SolidKit Library version, Windows operating system version, Microsoft Visual Studio (used to compile your application) version, and Windows and Visual Studio service and pack versions information.
- please provide any other information/observation you think is usefull
Where the information about the bug should be sent