From Solid Graphics Wiki
The Solid Assembler is a 3D modeling tool. Currently it is in Alpha development stage. It is available for free and it's source code is available in SolidKit Library, including the SolidKit Library Demo. Event though the Solid Assembler is a 3D modeller, it's main purpose for the Solid Graphics is to demostrate features of the SolidKit Library.
- scene editing - additing, deleting, moving around, editing, grouping, ungrouping scene objects
- export scene to POV-Ray file format and call POV-Ray to raytrace-render it
- providing primitive objects (box, cone, sphere, torus) and capability to combine them (as well as other objects) using constructive solid geometry
- See the Solid Assembler Documentation main article.
- Solid Assembler Version History
- Solid Assembler System Requirements
- Solid Assembler Download
- SolidKit Library