Solid Assembler System Requirements
From Solid Graphics Wiki
Below are minimum system requirements for using the Solid Assembler.
- 486/Pentium/Athlon (or other Pentium compatible) based PC
- 128MB of RAM for Windows 2000, 256MB of RAM for Windows XP, 512MB of RAM for Windows Vista
- 10 MB of free disk space
- VGA or higher resolution video adapter, at least 32K of colors display adapter settings is strongly recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000 or higher
- OpenGL 1.0 or higher. A video card with OpenGL hardware support is strongly recommended.